- 17th of March 2016: Easter Raffle Tickets Due back
- 21st of March 2016: Easter Raffle to be drawn at Assembly
The Parents and Friends Association (P.F.A.) is an official school organisation with a twofold purpose. Firstly it raises funds for the school and secondly it aims to provide an enjoyable social contact for parents.
Members of the P.F.A. learn what is happening within the school, share ideas, pass on representative views to the School Council, raise money and support each other. The P.F.A. meets each month. There is one official P.F.A. member on the School Council whilst members of the School Council can also attend P.F.A Meetings. Parents are always most welcome to attend meetings.
PFA aims to:
- Invite all families to participate in their children's school.
- Encourage families/parents to interact together on a social basis.
- Organise special events for the children.
- Act as the major fundraising body within the School, raising money that can be used to improve resources and facilities.
- Support, assist and co-operate with staff in relation to curriculum provision and other matters.
|Vice President:||Koula Constantopoulos|
Take a minute to have a look at our feature blog, you never know you may see someone you know or read the latest entries from all of the school's blogs.
Check out some of the other blogs here.